Need to fill a prescription? Want to take an exercise class at the Y? Have some banking to do? You never have to leave Palmetto Health’s campus for these and other services.
Palmetto Health Pharmacy
Palmetto Health Pharmacy, conveniently located on the Richland campus, offers the following options to Palmetto Health team members and dependents participating in either the Palmetto Health Reimbursement Account medical plan or the Palmetto Health Savings Account medical plan:
- Pick-up for 30-day (or less) supply prescriptions
- Pick-up for 90-day (or extended-day) supply prescriptions
- Mail-order for 90-day (or extended-day) supply prescriptions
Note: Palmetto Health Pharmacy requires a mail-order form/agreement to be filed per individual prior to mailing any prescriptions. This is available on myPal and at webrx.PalmettoHealth.org. If you have completed a form in the past and have changes please complete the Mail Order Refill/Update form that can be found on webrx.PalmettoHealth.org.
Updated Palmetto Health Pharmacy information and forms may be accessed via myPal/Human Resources/Total Rewards/Total Rewards Policies and Forms or www.EnrollOnline.com/palmettohealth.
The YMCA of Columbia and Palmetto Health have joined to offer Y-Express sites at the Palmetto Health Richland and Baptist campuses. In addition, team members get discounted membership to the YMCA of Columbia (see photos at right).
- Exercise for just $13 per pay period. Can be deducted directly from your paycheck.
Palmetto Health Credit Union
- Palmetto Health Credit Union has locations in or near most of Palmetto Health’s facilities.
- Learn more about their services at www.PalmettoHealthcu.org