Our benefits are designed to provide you not only with affordable medical, disability and other coverages that protect you and your family, but also with wellness and preventive care programs that will help you stay healthier and live better.
We are deeply invested in your well-being.
But it’s up to you to take full advantage of Palmetto Health’s comprehensive benefits program and ensure you are enrolling in the plans that are best for you and your loved ones. It starts during your enrollment period.
Your First 30 Days
Step 1: Consider Your Benefit Options
You must select your medical, dental, vision, as well as your supplemental benefits during your first 30 days from date of hire. You must also determine how much, if anything, you wish to contribute to a Health Care Flexible Spending Account or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account. You may also choose to start and contribute to a Health Savings Account if you elect the HSA medical plan. (You can start this at any time.) You can find information about your benefits on this site. For a summary, please watch the Benefits Information Video.
Step 2: Enroll through www.EnrollOnline.com/PalmettoHealth
- Login ID: Your Team Member ID number
- PIN: Last four digits of your social security number
- Follow the enrollment instructions
- Print your enrollment confirmation for your records
Step 3: Review the myHealth Rewards program.
You can earn discounts on your medical plan contributions through the myHealth Rewards program.
- New team members automatically receive the Health Insurance Premium Discount during their first 90 days.
- New team members hired on or after August 1, 2017 have 90 days from their hire date to meet the myHealth Rewards requirements to earn the Health Insurance Premium Discount and HRA/HSA contributions for 2018.
- To qualify to keep the discount after 90 days, you must complete the online health questionnaire and agree to participate in Health Management Programs if identified.
Step 4: Start saving for your family's future.
If you are an eligible team member, you can earn a dollar-for-dollar match of your contributions from Palmetto Health, up to at least 3.5 percent of your biweekly pay. That’s like getting “free” money! You can save up to $18,000 per year (including the Palmetto Health contribution).